The FOX portable pump product family impresses in terms of power, weight, reliability, and ease of operation in a unique way.
The compact size and unrivaled ergonomic handles of the Rosenbauer FOX allow ease of transport in the final meters leading to the operation site. With maximum pumping capacity and reliable technology, it impresses in every operation.
Pump with maximum efficiency
FOX portable pumps feature a newly developed, single-stage pumping unit, which was developed specifically for use in portable pumps. The stationary impeller with spatially curved blades in a spiral housing made of light alloy converts the mechanical engine power in the single-stage centrifugal pump into hydraulic power with a very high level of efficiency. A pump shaft made of stainless steel, the lubricant- and maintenance-free mechanical shaft seal, the tension ring design of the pump and not least the ease of access to the engine and pump make these FOX models extremely easy to maintain.
Safe and fast external drafting
The Rosenbauer FOX also impresses with its robust construction. Once the pump is full of water, the suction pump is switched off automatically. Bilge operation, used when draining flooded basements for example, is possible without any modifications or operator steps.
- Integrated anti-glare backlight of the control and instrument panel.
- Strong LED floodlight, height adjustable and removable, with spiral cable for maximum flexibility.
- Ergonomic, rubberized carrying handles for perfect comfort. Thanks to the foldable handles, the portable pump can be carried at each handle with both hands, and in operation there is no risk of tripping.
- Fuel tank with 20 l capacity for long operations.
- The portable pumps can and should be refueled during operation. This is approved and certified by TÜV.
(at 3 m suction lift)
1,050 l/min at 10 bar
1,300 l/min at 8 bar
2,000 l/min at 2 bar
2,050 l/min for draining operation
|Propulsion engine||BRP Rotax R2 cylinder 4-stroke engine,
29 kW output
|150 kg in accordance with EN 14466|
L x W x H:
|926 x 636 x 845 mm|